The New Age of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a Hero or Villian in this DC AU Universe set in Central City, Starling City, and Gotham City. Be who you wanted to be!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Celeb Claims
Brett Bartholomew Allen  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:17 pm by Jalen St.August

» Superhero/Vigilante Applications
Brett Bartholomew Allen  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 7:36 pm by Jalen St.August

» Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application
Brett Bartholomew Allen  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:58 pm by Calypso Avery

» Faction Claims
Brett Bartholomew Allen  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:18 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Brett Bartholomew Allen  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:19 pm by Guest

» Ethan Henry Allen
Brett Bartholomew Allen  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:46 pm by Brett Allen

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Brett Bartholomew Allen  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:00 pm by Brett Allen

» Head Is Not What You Call Evil
Brett Bartholomew Allen  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:55 am by Katherine Firestone

» Katherine Firestone
Brett Bartholomew Allen  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:24 am by Thaddeus Queen

The Admins
Head Admin Katie
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:57 pm
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is Jalen St.August

Our users have posted a total of 31 messages in 17 subjects

Brett Bartholomew Allen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brett Allen
Young Justice Leader
Young Justice Leader
Brett Allen

Brett Bartholomew Allen  Empty
PostSubject: Brett Bartholomew Allen    Brett Bartholomew Allen  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:00 am

Brett Bartholomew Allen

Brett Bartholomew Allen  RmPmSsh
Seventeen || Sliverbolt || High School Student || Gotham City

Hometown: Central City, Missouri
Current Residence: Gotham City, New York
Birthday: May 22, 2024
Powers: Super Speed, Can Freeze Time, Also Can Read Minds, and Cast Ice, Going Back in Time, but mostly speed
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Hair Style: Short and Messy
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5. 9
Built: Muscular and Thin
Dressing Style: Average teenage boy clothing, like jeans, sweatshirt, shirts, and sometimes preppy. Then when he is superhero form he wears a sliver and dark red suit, which is like the Flash's but is different.
Other Features: Has a scar on his chest from a surgery he had when he was younger.

Dislikes: His mother, Ronnie Raymond, His past
Fears: To lose his Uncle Christopher who raised him since his father went missing. Also to see his mother again.
Strengths: Love, His powers, and friends
Weaknesses: His mother

Personality: Brett is a very smart teenage boy much like his father, who was intelligent, and he as well shares the same values as he does. In general Brett is a kind boy who wants to find friends, but when he despise someone, he will make sure he finds way to make their life a living hell. From besides that he is also caring, and wants to make sure all his friends are safe. Which leads him to be courageous and brave to make sure his friends are safe.

Father's Name: Bartholomew ( Barry Allen aka The Flash ) Henry Allen /46 / Captain of Central City Police Department ( Presumed Dead but could be alive )
Mother's Name: Caitlin Raymond ( formerly Caitlin Allen nee Snow ) ( Killer Frost ) / 46 / Scientist at Firestorm Enterprises ( Wishes she was dead but sadly is not )
Siblings Name:
Ethan Henry Allen ( Bolt ) / 24 / S.T.A.R Labs Scientist ( Alive but missing )
Kade Joseph Allen ( Frostbite ) / 22 / University Student ( Alive )
Fiona Nora Allen ( Ice Wrath ) / 17 / High School Student ( Alive )
Cassius Micheal Allen / 9 / Elementary Student ( Lives in Gotham with Brett and Alive )
Other Members: Many

History: Brett had a dysfunctional life ever since he was born, which at the prime time of his mother being killer frost, and him being in danger from it. Which had him develop both a speed power, and powers from his mother. Once his mother and father split and soon after that his father went missing once his mother married Ronnie Raymond once again, which lead to Brett living Central City to Gotham City with his brother and sister. Which a little while after they were in Gotham his sister went missing, and from what he said now lives in Central City with their mother. Which leads to Cassius and Brett living in Gotham with their Uncle Christopher, and from besides that Brett is also a vigilante which works with his two friends Derek Blood and Maximus aka Max Crimson. Which he is known as Sliverbolt
Back to top Go down
https://tnaoh.board-directory.net

Brett Bartholomew Allen
Page 1 of 1