The New Age of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a Hero or Villian in this DC AU Universe set in Central City, Starling City, and Gotham City. Be who you wanted to be!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Celeb Claims
Head Is Not What You Call Evil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:17 pm by Jalen St.August

» Superhero/Vigilante Applications
Head Is Not What You Call Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 7:36 pm by Jalen St.August

» Villians/Anti-Vigilantes Application
Head Is Not What You Call Evil I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:58 pm by Calypso Avery

» Faction Claims
Head Is Not What You Call Evil I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:18 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Head Is Not What You Call Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:19 pm by Guest

» Ethan Henry Allen
Head Is Not What You Call Evil I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:46 pm by Brett Allen

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Head Is Not What You Call Evil I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:00 pm by Brett Allen

» Head Is Not What You Call Evil
Head Is Not What You Call Evil I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:55 am by Katherine Firestone

» Katherine Firestone
Head Is Not What You Call Evil I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:24 am by Thaddeus Queen

The Admins
Head Admin Katie
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:57 pm
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is Jalen St.August

Our users have posted a total of 31 messages in 17 subjects

Head Is Not What You Call Evil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connor Hawke
Justice League Member
Justice League Member
Connor Hawke

Head Is Not What You Call Evil Empty
PostSubject: Head Is Not What You Call Evil   Head Is Not What You Call Evil I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:44 am

Connor had been dreading this day, since the Katherine Firestone was coming here an she was the head of A.R.G.U.s and that meant he would be dealing with some serious buisness on top of his captain duties. Then soon he decided to sit at his desk waiting for Firestone to come.

" Well if it is not a pleasure to see you Katherine. What is the buisness where talking about today. Since I see you did not go to Central City the place you live. So I am assuming this is about Caitlin Raymond or the search for Barry Allen. As well as Brett Allen? " asked Connor kindly.

Since this was more an likely why Katherine came here since Ronnie Raymond has ears in all of Central city, and will kill anyone who opposes him.

" So what is it? "
Back to top Go down
Katherine Firestone
A.R.G.U.S Head
A.R.G.U.S Head
Katherine Firestone

Head Is Not What You Call Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Is Not What You Call Evil   Head Is Not What You Call Evil I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:55 am

This place would have been her last place she would go, but to her misfortune Gotham or Central City would have been too dangerous, to bring the matter of Killer Frost and Firestorm up, since the creator was not all that bad it was mainly his counterpart Ronnie Raymond, the one who had torn apart a family. Which sent two innocent children too Gotham City, even though it was originally three, but know just two.

With all her dismay, she entered Hawke's office, and she looked, and she said. " Detective Hawke? It is indeed that matter for why I am here. Since Central City has all but gotten worse ever since Barry Allen went missing, and news has even gotten crazy because of it. " said Katherine.

" I also found a lead on Barry Allen, since my operatives have been working really hard for the past six years of searching for Allen. His son Brett is know one is the speedster of Gotham, and his brother had been taken hostage by Caitlin. " said Katherine with anger.

" This is honestly ruining everything, and with us trying to take down the assassins, and having to search for Allen, is a nightmare, do you think you can convince the Chief to help out with the Allen case its been going on for six years already, and take down Firestorm Enterprises " asked Katherin anxiously.
Back to top Go down

Head Is Not What You Call Evil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Age of Heroes  :: Starling City :: Starling City Police Station-
Jump to: